Welcome New Residents to Leander!
We are here to help you find what you need to get settled and make Leander your home.
First things first! Set up your utilities by visiting City Hall (M-F 8:00 am -5:00 pm) or scroll to the bottom of this page and sign up on-line. Complete a short Utilities application, pay your fees and make sure you have your driver’s license with you as we will need to make a copy of it for our records. Any questions, please call 512 259-1142.
-$100.00 a one time initial deposit
-$ 20.00 account processing
-$ 13.26 for Trash collection monthly
-$ 5.00 monthly for Water Reserve
-For related utility rates, please visit the Utility Department home page
Clawson Disposal is the trash provider for the City. Should you have any problems with the service, contact Clawson @ 259-1709.
Payment Due Dates
- Utility bills are mailed on the last business day of the each month.
- Bills are due by the close of business on the 15th.
- Payments received after close of business on the 15th, will receive a "Final/Cut-Off Notice".
- If payment is not received by the close of business on the 25th, services may be subject to disconnection.
- To apply for new services, please click here. www.2Turniton.com